U2 Bass Medley 1980-2017 all 14 #U2 albums daniB5000

Hey guys! Today is my channel's 7th birthday! THANK YOU all SO much for having supported me for so, so long! I can't believe I've been posting videos for 7 years straight. It's been an amazing journey. I have learned so much along the way and hope to learn even more and to stay around for even longer. Thank you everybody who has supported me by commenting, subscribing, liking and by watching my videos. I hope you all continue to enjoy my content that is to come in the future. 
For this day, I decided to do a special video. I may have overdone it, not quite sure, but I really wanted to pay tribute to Adam Clayton who played such a big role in me picking up the bass. I remember listening to Twilight at 6 o'clock in the afternoon after college and hearing his super cool slides in the intro, blew me away! So I decided to do a U2 bass medley covering one song from all of their albums in chronological order starting from Boy, all the way to Songs of Experience. I know, the video turned out to be quite long, much longer than I intended actually, but I really wanted to highlight my favorite parts of each bassline. I hope you guys will stick around and watch the entire video. A big thank you goes out to my parents as well who bought me my very first bass, which was that super cool purple Stagg. Without it, I would never have been able to start this channel at all.
One final thank you to everyone! Hope you guys stick around for more!
ROCK ON PEOPLE!!!!


Comments