Red Hot Chili Peppers Tell Me Baby Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Yo! Here's my very first upload for RHCP week. This song is such an incredibly uplifting masterpiece. This was the 3rd RHCP song I'd ever heard almost a decade ago and couldn't stop dancing around to it and trying to rap along with Anthony during those bits. Love this song and I'm so happy I finally have the slapping skill to cover it. I'm also quite satisfied with the tone I was able to get outta my OLP, considering the fact that Flea uses a Jazz Bass to play this one, I think it's close enough to the original.
I hope you guys enjoy this cover. More Chiliness on the way! Stay tuned for Me and My Friends on Wednesday!


Comments

  1. this stuff is great but I have a request something from the original ACDC ie with Bon Scot ?OR what you will. The base is more sophisticated than it seems as is delivering all their music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks for checkin' out my stuff. I will have a listen and see what I can do. Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment