U2 Mercy Live in Brussels Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Happy Sunday everybody! I hope everyone is having a lovely day. Today, I'm posting one of U2's greatest songs that they NEVER actually released! Can you believe that? This is the live version which I believe was included on an EP called 'Wide Awake in Europe', but there is also a studio version which was recorded around the time they made the HTDAAB which is slightly longer has a different set of lyrics. For me, for some reason, this song just feels incredibly special. There's something in the song that distinguishes it from any other 'emotional' U2 song - it's just stunning.
A big shout out to my friend Niall Featherstone who helped me in learning this beautiful live version. Check out his very own cover over here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWDHa4ACZo8
I hope you guys enjoy the cover. I may, one day, if the EU will still let me (haha), cover the studio version as well.

Thanks for watching! You guys rock!


Comments