Smooth Jazz Funk Bass Jam in G daniB5000

Hello everybody! I have a brand new video here! I was supposed to upload this yesterday but was so busy I didn't get time. But here it is! I had an absolute blast jamming along to this amazing backing track created by Sound Witch Backing Tracks. You have to go and check out their channel. 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMMGuDOC6tQ80p9TVq3-Qg
This is completely improvised. I had a 5-minute warm-up before recording this video and I just went for it. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I think I was able to stay within the jazzy / walking (and a little funky) context of the backing track. I hope you guys find it relaxing to listen to - I really loved this jam.

As always, let me know your thoughts!
More videos on the way! :D

Gear:
Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray
FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B
AMP - Fender Frontman 15B
Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


Comments