U2 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight Live Remix Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

New cover, guys! I love how U2 reinvented this song for their 360 tour. It kinda reminds me of their ZooTV days, but Adam's bass just absolutely rules in this song. It's his coolest and grooviest bassline EVER. It's one I've been wanting to learn for quite some time but always got sidetracked. I'm not 100% sure whether I'm playing the choruses right or if Adam even plays anything, but I went with the higher notes rather than lower ones - they sounded nicer to me. Forgive me for that little slip right at the end just before they hit the outro :P

I hope you guys enjoy the video! I have some classic Goo Goo Dolls coming up this weekend.

Gear:
Bass - Fender Jazz Bass
FX - VOX Stomplab SL1b
AMP - Fender Frontman 15B
Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale



Comments