#U2 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own #Bass #Cover #TABS #daniB5000

Hello! I hope everybody is having a great day. Today, I am covering one of my all-time favorite U2 songs (and favorite from HTDAAB) Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own. 
This is a stunning, stunning song. I love Adam's melodies in the verses and especially his cool slides in the first pre-chorus. I'm not 100% if I'm playing the verses entirely correctly. I just went with it because I had a feeling it might be how Adam played it in the studio. I know he plays it slightly different live but it didn't sound the same to me. Any thoughts?

I have some awesome Satriani coming up next weekend to stay tuned!

Gear:
Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray
FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B
AMP - Fender Frontman 15B
Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


Comments