#Rush Tom Sawyer #Bass #Cover #TABS #daniB5000

Hey all! I am very excited to share this cover with you guys. As you all know Rush is one of my ALL TIME favorite bands and Geddy Lee is one of my BIGGEST bass inspirations. I am so glad to finally nail this song and have it among my list of covered songs. This was the first EVER Rush song that I heard from also one of my favorite movies I Love You, Man. Yep, slappin' da bass man! haha. This is Tom Sawyer from Rush's masterpiece album Moving Pictures. I really hope you guys will enjoy watching this video. That instrumental bridge part is just so much fun to play. Thanks for watching you guys! Peace out! :) Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B AMP - Fender Frontman 15B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


Comments