Stereophonics Rewind Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hello there! Here it is, my penultimate upload of 2019. I think this song, although one of my favorites by the Stereophonics, is quite fitting for a new year kinda thing. Looking back at all that's happened and changing the things that you can in the new year - a fresh start sorta thing. Thank you all so much for your amazing and kind support throughout the year. I hope you all enjoyed my content and I hope you will all stay with me in 2020. As I said, this is one of my favorite Stereophonics songs. The bassline is very simple but the overall sound and tone of the song I love so much. Especially in the intro when Kelly kicks in with that riff - I think it's really cool. Thanks for watching! I have one more video coming up on New Year's Eve so don't miss it! :) Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B AMP - Fender Frontman 15B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


Comments