#U2 When I Look at the World #Bass #Cover #TABS #daniB5000

Hello! So this is a song I've covered many, many years ago (maybe around 7?) about a month or two ago I looked back on it I wasn't very happy with the overall quality of it. I mean, I was still just a newbie to both the bass and video editing/producing. So I decided (with the help of you guys) to re-record it and finally complete the album in its entirety! This is also a first for me and I'm so happy with this achievement. I will post a playlist of the full album of All That You Can't Leave Behind and maybe when you guys don't have anything better to do, you can watch it all the way through! :P haha. I hope you guys enjoy the remaster. You guys are the best! Rock on! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B AMP - Fender Frontman 15B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


Comments