U2 Volcano Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hello, everybody! Another year has gone by - my channel is now 9 years old. As always, I'd like to thank ALL of you for the support you've given me all these years. Thank you all for watching, commenting, liking and sharing my efforts. I hope to do this for as long as life allows me to. I love it more and more as each year passes by. So thank you and I hope you guys will stick with me for a little while longer. :) Today, I'd like to mark my channels birthday with a kick-a*s Adam Clayton groove from their Songs of Innocence album. This is Volcano (part one of American Soul now). Playing this on my Fender Jazz Bass. I really hope you guys enjoy it. Stay safe out and there and keep on rocking! ;) Gear: Bass - Fender Jazz Bass FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings: Rotosound Classic


Comments