Hoobastank Let You Know Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

It's new video time! Today, I am playing along to my second favorite track behind Hello Again by Hoobastank from their self-titled debut album. This bassline is an absolute beauty played by the band's first bassist Markku Lappalainen. There's so much depth, creativity, and beauty behind it and it really adds to the song. I think my favorite part of the bassline is during the bridge - those melodic runs are stunning. I hope you guys enjoyed the song and cover. I have a new funky bass jam coming up on Wednesday and an absolute masterpiece by U2 from their brand new e + I Berlin show. Stay safe, everyone! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B + Behringer Bass Graphic Equalizer Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


Comments