U2 Fez Being Born Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hello, everybody! I hope you all are keeping safe at home. Today, I am covering a magnificent and underrated U2 gem - Fez Being Born from one of my favorite albums No Line on the Horizon. I LOVE this bassline. Adam Clayton really shines in this. His work adds so much beauty to this song - especially with those deep slides he plays so often. I'm playing this in an odd tuning. I had to tune my bass all the way down to C# because of that cool psychedelic intro where he plays an open C# in his final phrase/part. I really hope you guys enjoy this. Stay safe everybody and I have another U2 song coming up on Wednesday. :) Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B + Behringer Bass Graphic Equalizer Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


Comments