Funk Groove in C Bass Jam daniB5000

New video, you guys! This is yet another funk bass jam to an amazing backing track produced by the Music Jam Tracks channel right here on YouTube (I'll post their link further down below). This one I recorded maybe 2 months ago, actually. So the background is a little different. I dunno why it took me so long to upload it but whatever... better late than never, right? It's a basic funk groove in the key of C. Throwing in some fresh fills every now and then. There is one bum note somewhere in the middle but I thought what the heck... I'll upload it anyway :) I hope you guys enjoy it! Take care and please, take a moment to check out their channel for more high-quality content just like this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCytnvGHYURcrVPcFcB2gMOw Rock on! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


Comments