Red Hot Chili Peppers instrumental #2 Collab daniB5000 TheTwicey Vinicius

Hey, hey! I'm back again! Yep! 2 videos in a single day :P hahaha. This collab was arranged by my good friend TheTwicey from YouTube a few weeks ago and he asked me and Vinicius Andrade from Brazil to do a full band cover of this amazing and rare RHCP instrumental track. I am SO proud of the end result. I think we all really nailed our parts. I really hope you guys enjoy this. A BIG, BIG thank you to TheTwicey and Vinicius for making this possible. Also, all of the video editing and audio mixing credits go to Mr. Twicey. Please, go ahead and check out, and subscribe to TheTwicey's channel for amazing weekly RHCP drum covers and drum-only uploads. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTwicey Thanks, guys, and take care! :D Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale



Comments