U2 Acrobat Live Berlin Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hello, guys! I have a brand new bass cover here today. This is a monstrous performance by U2. I am covering the incredible powerhouse of a song that is Acrobat. When U2 put this on their setlist for the first time I couldn't believe it! I couldn't believe I lived to see the day, haha. This is taken from their newly released concert DVD performance recorded in Berlin a couple of years back during their eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour. Adam absolutely kills it on bass here. Adding all sorts of color and intensity. I hope I was able to replicate his amazing performance. Thank you so much for watching. More videos on the way soon! Stay safe out there! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B AMP - Fender Frontman 15B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale



Comments