Hoobastank Escape Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! Here's a super cool and dynamic song from Hoobastank's incredible album The Reason. Escape is one of my all-time favorite songs by Hoobastank. I just love its incredible dynamics and those thick guitars during the choruses. Dan Estrin really adds so much beauty and emotion in his guitar playing. The bassline is also just so dynamic and I love its sense of urgency. I'm positive Markku uses a pick to play this but as you all know me by now, I tend to use my nails instead :D haha.

I hope you guys enjoyed the video. I have a Filter classic coming up this Sunday so make sure you stay tuned for that! Take care and rock on Y'all! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale




Comments