Bossa Nova in G Major Bass Jam daniB5000

 Hello there! First of all, I'd like to wish everybody all the best for this holiday season! It's been a crazy year, that's for sure. But I hope everybody can have a beautiful time with their families and their loved ones. Merry Christmas to you all!

Today, I am uploading another improv but this time to a Bossa Nova track. I don't think I've done any Bossa before so I thought I'd do a little jam. It's definitely not perfect but I had a lot of fun playing around with some figures and ideas. I hope you guys find it enjoyable! I have some cool Filter coming up on Sunday so stay tuned! Thanks for watching! Rock on! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B + Behringer Compressor CL9 Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale



Comments