U2 Love Comes Tumbling Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

 Happy New Year, everybody! Here we are again. Another year done and dusted. I want to thank EVERYBODY for their incredible support of my channel once again. Thank you for all the overwhelming comments, your likes, subscriptions, shares. I appreciate the support you all give me year-after-year. 2020 has been a chaotic and disastrous year globally. But it's done and behind us. Let's hope that the new year will bring better things for all of us.

My final upload of the year is U2's gorgeous Love Comes Tumbling from their Wide Awake in America EP. What an absolutely stunning bassline by Adam. It literally has everything. Improvisation, slap/pop, groove. It's a stunning song by U2. I hope you all enjoy this final upload of 2020. And once again, thank you SO much for your support. I'll see you all in the new year! Take care and rock on, peeps! :) Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B + Behringer Compressor CL9 Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale




Comments