Jazz Improv Bass Jam daniB5000

 Hey, guys! Happy Wednesday to you all and I hope everybody is having a fine day. Today, I am uploading a fun jazz bass jam/improv. I wish I could give credit to the creator of this backing track but this is one I found a while back and I can't find the artist now. But a big, big thank you to whoever made it. I had a blast jamming around and playing with different scales and climbing up and down the neck. A few odd notes here and there but overall I am quite happy with how this turned out. But hey! Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks for watching! I have a RATM classic coming up on Sunday so stay tuned! :D Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B + Behringer Compressor CL9 Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale



Comments