Rage Against the Machine Testify Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

 Hey, hey! Happy Sunday, everybody! Here's a fiery and explosive RATM cover for you guys today. What an incredible song Testify is. It's the opening track to my favorite Rage album The Battle of Los Angeles. Timmy C. is an absolute funk monster. Amazing bassline and incredibly fun to play.

I hope you guys enjoy my jam to this. My next cover will be a very special one. I will be uploading a live version of Twilight next Saturday on the 27th to mark my channel's 10th anniversary. I am super excited to share that with you guys. Thank you SO much for all of your incredible support over the years. Hopefully, I'll see you back here next week. Take care, guys and, ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B + Behringer Compressor CL9 Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale




Comments