U2 Twilight Live London Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

 Hey, everybody! Today is a VERY special day for my channel... it is now officially 10 YEARS OLD. Wow. It all seems so crazy to me. I can literally remember the very first time I sat down at my desk and decided to learn Twilight by U2 after hearing Adam's inspirational slides in the intro. Then after having "learned" the song a few days later, I created my YouTube channel all thanks to my dad who gave me the idea. It's been an incredible journey for me. I want to thank each and every one of you for having stuck with me for so long... and I hope you guys will stick around for even longer. As always, I want to improve as a musician so the bass for me will always be a life-long journey of exploration.

In commemoration of the first-ever song I learned, I decided to cover it again. I had already done a remake of the studio version in 2012 so I decided to cover a live version of it. This is taken from U2's 11 O'Clock Tick Tock 40th anniversary release... and this is Twilight Live in London 1980. Thank you all for your beautiful support once again. You guys are AMAZING. Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale




Comments