U2 Another Day Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Happy Sunday, guys! Here's a brand new U2 cover! WOW. What a cool song this is from their Boy era. And funny story about how I ended up covering this song... I was initially going to learn Another Time, Another Place... so when I imported the audio into my DAW I only looked at the "Another" part of the title and when I hit play I was like... "What the heck is this?!" I had never heard this song before but this is a REAL gem. Adam's bassline is super cool and those melodic little chords he plays in the intro and during the bridge are stunning. Classic Adam. Classic U2. I hope you guys enjoy this one! So next week I have a really aggressive rare Foo Fighters song and another one from U2's Songs of Innocence. See you there! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B + Behringer Compressor CL9 Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments