U2 City of Blinding Lights Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Happy Sunday, guys! Check it out! My good old black and white OLP has been refurbished! haha. This is something I have been wanting to do for years. But I just never had the bravery to do so. I repainted my fave bass to a gold and black finish. And I think it just looks so much better. What do Y'all think? So... today, I am uploading a cover of City of Blinding by U2. This is a song I covered nearly a decade ago but a few weeks ago I was looking back at it and even though 90% of the cover is fine... I totally destroyed the bridge part of the song (when Bono sings "time"). So here it is... a more current effort at one of my all-time favorite U2 songs and Adam Clayton basslines. Thank you all for watching and for your support! I have some crazy Police and more U2 coming up next week so stay tuned! Rock on! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale




Comments