Foo Fighters Normal Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Happy Sunday, everybody! Here's yet another rare Foo Fighters bass cover from one of their bonus EP's they released last year. This song is called Normal and is from the band's One by One album era. I believe this was also a B-side to Times Likes These. But what an absolutely gorgeous song this is. I can't get enough of that warm rocking riff and Dave's vocals are stunning. Really. This song should have made it onto the record EASY. The bassline is also so much fun to play. I really hope you guys enjoy this one! Keeping up with the recent run of rarities... next Sunday I will be covering my favorite U2 b-side... Lady With the Spinning Head Extended Dance Mix. WHAT A SONG. Until then... take care and keep rocking, guys! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments