U2 This is Where You Can Reach Me Now Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! I'm back with a brand new cover from U2's Songs of Innocence. What a cool groove by Mr. Clayton. I needed a good few listens to start liking this song... I gotta be honest. The Edge's guitar part in the intro and outro is GENIUS. I could literally listen to that part alone all day on repeat. The song then takes a strange twist and almost turns into this nightmare disco weirdness thing but it is a very well constructed song with a super groovy bassline. And there's a good bit of funk in there, too. I hope you guys enjoy this cover. There's a chill, smooth jazz jam coming up on Wednesday and a fantastic rock classic from Toto. Stay tuned, stay safe... and ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B + Behringer Compressor CL9 Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale




Comments