U2 Lady with the Spinning Head Extended Dance Mix Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, guys! Today I am uploading a cover of an absolute musical masterpiece from U2. This song has it ALL. It has a driving Adam Clayton bassline, all sorts of rocking and, weird guitar effects from The Edge, classic vocals from Bono and, machine-like drumming from Larry. And there are just so many cool parts that make up the song. It is so complete musically. My favorite part comes after the chill breakdown bit when The Edge's dance/rock guitars start playing accompanied by Adam's bassline. It's genius from U2. I really hope you guys enjoy my cover. Next week I will be sharing a brand new jazz/funk bass improv + a beautiful song by the Goo Goo Dolls. Stay safe and rock on! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments