Stone Temple Pilots Unglued Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

What's up, guys?! First of all, I'd like to wish everybody a happy Sunday. And second of all... I have a brand new Stone Temple Pilots bass cover here! haha. Man, I love this song so much and it's definitely one of my faves from STP's legendary Purple album. I freakin' love Robert DeLeo's bassline. It is so dynamic and super, super fun to play. The entire thing consists of about 3 or 4 parts but I love how they are all tied together. Amazing stuff. Thanks for watching and I really hope you guys enjoy this one. Next week I have a brand new smooth jazz bass improv so stay tuned for more jazziness! :) Rock on! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments