U2 Levitate Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

What's up, guys?! Here's a brand new U2 cover! How on earth did this song not make it onto either ATYCLB or HTDAAB?! This is a beautiful song with so much life and energy. Adam is seriously ripping his bass apart. So in the first section of the song, there isn't actually a bassline it's a synth... but I thought I'd follow it instead of just sitting there for 2 minutes. But when Adam does come in with that groove... man... it gives me chills. I really hope you guys enjoy this cover. Levitate is certainly one of my favorite B-sides by U2... in my top 5 easy. Thanks for watching! Coming up next Sunday is another B-side but this time by the Stereophonics. ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments