U2 Window in the Skies Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Happy Sunday! Here is my first U2 cover in a long while (really sorry about that, guys). I am covering their amazing single Window in the Skies taken from their U218 singles collection record. What an incredible bassline. It's trademark Adam Clayton and I gotta be honest, I was a little bit intimidated by it because there are so many different phrases and slides and touches that Adam put in there that I was worried I might not be able to memorize them all. I think I did alright but nevertheless, this is a fantastic song to learn and play for any U2 or bass fan. I hope you guys enjoy my jam! Next week I have a classic Nirvana cover coming from their With the Lights Out album so stay tuned! ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale




Comments