Stone Temple Pilots Tumble in the Rough Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! I've got a brand new Stone Temple Pilots bass cover here. Man, this song is BADA*S! I freakin' love the rawness and simplicity of that main riff mixed with Weiland's vocals. It is SO cool. Rob DeLeo killing it on the bass as usual. I am not entirely sure if I'm playing the bridge part accurately or not. It was so hard for me to distinguish what was going on there but I think I have the roots covered at least so if you're learning it... consider it as a rough guide. ;) But yeah... I hope you guys enjoy this one! Next week I have 2 covers coming up. On Wednesday I will be covering U2's brand new stunner for the Sing 2 move Your Song Saved My Life and on Sunday an alternative classic by the Stereophonics called Devil. Stick around and ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments