The Police O My God Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! Here's a brand new cover for you guys. Today, I am playing along to this really cool song by The Police from their timeless Synchronicity album. This is the 3rd track from the record and the bassline is just SOOOO cool and so much fun to play. I'm playing this on my 5-string fretless as I am positive Sting is using a fretless in the recording. My playing is not always 100% perfect... my skill on a fretless bass is lacking a bit of finesse hahaha but I did have a lot of fun. I even added a little bass improv at the end when Sting's bassline fades out and the Sax comes in for some crazy jazz. I hope you guys enjoy it! Next week I will be uploading a funky bass jam + an amazing album opener by Pearl Jam from their Backspacer album. So stay tuned. ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Musicman Stingray 5-String Fretless FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Rotosound Flatwound


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments

  1. sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide
    The titanium bmx frame latest in this series of reviews of sunscreen ford fusion titanium 2019 features: the unique zinc oxide titanium teeth dog oxide layer titanium welding (the outermost ford fusion hybrid titanium layer), as it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment