U2 Your Song Saved My Life Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! It's bass cover Wednesday! And have I got a treat for you... today I am covering U2's stunning brand new song for the Sing 2 movie and wow... this is a song with so much feeling and beauty. It is so carefully crafted. Adam Clayton''s bassline is also stunning. I love the rhythms and melodies he plays and also his delicate little touches. I love this song. Fingers crossed that there's a new U2 album on the horizon (haha) soon! I really put this song under the microscope so I hope I nailed every part of it. I'd also like to dedicate this performance to my beautiful girlfriend and crazy U2 fan... I LOVE YOU, MI AMOR VIDA HERMOSA! I hope you enjoy my cover of your new favorite U2 song. Enjoy, guys! On Sunday I have a Stereophonics classic coming up so stay tuned for that! ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B + Behringer Compressor CL9 Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments