Stereophonics Violins and Tambourines Live in Studio Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! Here is a brand new Stereophonics cover for you guys. This song is an absolute MASTERPIECE. I have always LOVED the album version and I have considered it to be perfect. But man, this live version blows it out of the water for me. That part where Kelly comes in with his heavy electric guitar chord... that moment is pure genius and gives me chills every single time. And then that rush in the outro... this is an incredible song and I hope you guys will enjoy this from start to finish. Genius from the Phonics. Thank you so much for watching. Coming up on Sunday is another live cover from U2's Berlin e+i show. Take care and rock on! Gear: Bass - Fender Jazz Bass FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Rotosound Classic Roundwound


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments