U2 The Fly Live Berlin e + i Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! Happy Sunday! And today I am finally breaking my U2 cover hiatus with an absolutely face melting version of The Fly. What a damn fine performance this is from U2 and Adam is on FIRE here. He is so aggressive with this bassline it's crazy. This has become my second favorite live version of this song... nothing will ever beat the Elevation Boston version for me but this came so close. I had an absolute blast playing this. It is very tricky without a pick and at times I felt that... but nevertheless I gave it my ALL. Thank you so much for watching, guys. Next week I have two more live performance covers. One from the Stereophonics and another one from U2's Berlin e + i show and another Achtung Baby classic. So make sure to stay tuned for them! ROCK ON AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments