U2 New Year's Day Live Berlin e + i Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! Here it is, guys! My FINAL upload of 2021. I'd like to thank each and every one of you for all the support, love, and kindness, you've given my channel again this year. It's been a crazy one, that's for sure. But thank you for always finding the time to watch my stuff week in and week out. I'll be here in 2022 working on new songs and jams for you guys to enjoy so if you can... stick around. ;) I decided to end the year with an incredible version of U2's New Year's Day taken from their 2018 Berlin e + i show. I hope you guys enjoy it! Take care, stay safe, and God bless! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale

CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments