U2 With or Without You Daniel Lanois Remix Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Happy Boxing Day, everybody! I hope you all had a very beautiful Christmas with friends and family yesterday. And today, I am uploading a stunning remix of U2's timeless classic With or Without You. This can be found on their remastered super deluxe edition of The Joshua Tree and this is a remix by Daniel Lanois. I honestly, LOVE this version. I love the mild electronic touches in there with some subtly distorted voices and additional effects. It's really beautiful. The bassline remains the same... how could a better one be written to complement this classic? I really hope you guys enjoy this one! Next week I have one final bass jam and to finish off 2021 I will be covering a stunning live version of New Year's Day from U2's Berlin e + i show. Stay safe and ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments