Red Hot Chili Peppers My Lovely Man Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! So here's a super cool and funky RHCP bass cover for you guys today. Taken from their epic Blood Sugar Sex Magik album... this is My Lovely Man... WHAT A TUNE. This has got to be one of the best songs by the Chilis. I just love that riff. It's so driving yet so funky and Flea's bassline in the choruses is so freakin' cool. And then his solo in the bridge is really something else. This is not a perfect cover... far from it. There were so many different fills to memorize and I did end up stumbling once or twice near the end but hey... I did my best and had a lot of fun. So yeah... here it is. I hope you guys enjoy it! Coming up next Sunday is another EPIC track but from U2 this time. Wire... from their Unforgettable Fire album. I can't wait to share it with you guys. Take care and ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments