Joe Satriani Up in the Sky Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

What's up, guys!? Here is a brand new Joe Satriani cover! It's been AGES since my last one.. which is odd because I listen to his music a LOT. But anyways... here is the first of many! (again). Up in the Sky is the opening track to my favorite of his albums Crystal Planet. And man, Stu Hamm is laying down a serious rock bassline here. I love its drive and its simplicity the most. Genius stuff from... well... geniuses. I hope you guys enjoy my jam!

Next Sunday will be my channel's 11th birthday! (WOOHOO) so I'll be covering a classic U2 track from their classic October album so make sure you stay tuned for that! Thanks for watching and as always... ROCK ON!


Gear: Bass - Fender Jazz Bass FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Rotosound Classic

CLICK HERE FOR TABS


Comments