U2 I Fall Down Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! It's another trip around the sun for my channel! Spinning into its 11th year I'd like to thank EVERYBODY for their incredible support throughout these years. Thank you for all the views, comments, subscriptions... and everything else. To celebrate my channel's birthday I thought I'd cover one of my absolute favorites from U2's October album is a little song called I Fall Down. I really hope you guys enjoy this one. The bassline by a young Adam Clayton is gorgeous and so measured along with some very interesting little parts in there. 

Next week I have kick-ass Stone Temple Pilots cover so make sure you stay tuned for that! Stay safe out there and ROCK ON!

Gear:
Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray
FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B
Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale




Comments