Nirvana Scentless Apprentice Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey there! I have a brand new cover for you guys and this one's a SCREAMER. For those of you who don't know the song... you have been warned, hahaha. This isn't a song for every mood... that's for sure... but it is brutally powerful and I love that grungy, metal riff. I also would love to have been in the studio when Kurt was recording his screams for the choruses. It must have been quite a spectacle... but maybe I would have run out of the room thinking the studio was about to blow up xD

I really hope you guys enjoy this one and next week I have another funk bass jam in F and a stunning song by the guitar genius Satriani so make sure you stay tuned!

ROCK ON!

Gear:
Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray
FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B
Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale

CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments