U2 Another Time Another Place Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! I've got a brand new U2 cover here for you guys and this has to be one of my favorites from Boy. Another Time Another Place is such a mature song stylistically. It really stands out from the rest of the songs and I think it's also the heaviest song on the album in terms of atmosphere although The Ocean is a close second. I love Adam's punchy, in-your-face kinda groove in the verses and the chords he plays in the choruses are just genius; they really set the mood of the song. Such a fantastic tune. I hope you guys enjoy my jam! Next week I have a fun funk bass jam along with a super-heavy cover of a Nirvana classic from In Utero so stay tuned! ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments