Filter God Damn Me Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! Today I am covering my all-time favorite song by Filter... God Damn Me from The Amalgamut album. This is such a beautiful song full of so many rich melodies and that heavier bridge in the mid-section of the song is gorgeous. What a song. The bassline itself is super simple and is actually an excellent one if you're just learning to play the bass. Steady root notes throughout the song is the perfect tool to get your fingers or pick rocking. Also thought I'd bust out my trusty Stagg for this one... I haven't used it in AGES. Hope you guys enjoy the cover! Next week I have a funky slapping jam and also a Rush cover again from the Snakes and Arrows album... but this time it's gonna be Far Cry. Stay tuned and ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Stagg BC300 FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Rotosound Classic Roundwound




Comments