Red Hot Chili Peppers The Greeting Song Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, guys! Check out my brand new cover of one of the coolest songs from the Chili Peppers' epic Blood Sugar Sex Magik album... The Greeting Song. Damn, this is such a fun song to play and it has the perfect fusion of punk, funk, and rock. What a killer bassline as well from Flea... a BLAST to play... especially those chromatic runs near the end of the instrumental bridge part.
I hope you guys enjoy it, too.

Next week I'm going to be changing things up a bit bass jam-wise... instead of some funk or jazz, I'm going to be jamming along with a rock backing track! I'll also be covering a bit of Rush from one of my favorite albums of theirs... Snakes and Arrows. Stay tuned!

Gear:
Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray
FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B
Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale

#RHCP #Flea #daniB5000 #BassCover #BSSM #FunkRock #BassCover #BassLesson #daniB360 #YouTube #Europe




Comments