Hoobastank Never Be Here Again Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! It's my final upload of 2022! Going out in dramatic fashion I'm playing along to one of my favorite Hoobastank tunes called 'Never Be Here Again' ( that title is fitting for a new year's eve themed cover, haha) taken from their best of compilation album called Icon. This bassline is an absolute BEAST but the entire song is just so damn intense and dramatic so I really hope you guys enjoy it. I'd like to thank every one of you guys for supporting my work through yet another year and I aim to make 2023 just as colorful musically. I want to wish each and every one of you all the best. Take care and I'll see you on the other side! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale Amp - Fender Frontman 15B




Comments