U2 An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart Live Vertigo Chicago Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Happy Sunday, everybody! I'm finally back to covering some U2! Here I'm playing the phenomenal Vertigo tour version of this gem from Boy. Man, this song deserves to be played on every tour and I hope U2 will bring it back on future tours. This is one of those songs that moves me every time I hear it especially when it reaches Into the Heart... it takes me back to when I was a young kid. Genius songwriting from U2 and I really hope you guys enjoy my effort at recreating Adam Clayton's outstanding bassline for this epic. Stay tuned for more U2 and a jazzy funk jam next week! ROCK ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale Amp - Fender Frontman 15B




Comments