Walking Jazz in A Bass Jam daniB5000

Hey, hey! Here's my first bass jam of 2023! I've recently been inspired by my bass friend  @thomasfioriglio6027  to start playing on my fretless bass more as he's been jamming on his a lot on his channel lately so thanks a million for that, Thom! :D I've been having so much fun with it. I think I've only ever done 3 or 4 videos in the past with my 5-string fretless but this is one of many jams that I've recorded over the last couple of weeks so I hope you're going to enjoy them. :D Also a big shoutout to the Backing Tracks Center channel for producing this gem of a backing track. Thanks for stopping by! More music on the way VERY soon! Gear: Bass - Musicman Stingray 5-String FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Flatwound Amp - Fender Frontman 15B



Comments