Hoobastank The Mirror Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey, guys! Well, wouldn't you believe it... it's my channel's 12th birthday today! Wheeeeeey how is the time going by so quickly?! I can still remember starting out on U2's Twilight after college for the first time back in 2011. I want to thank each and every one of you for all of the support you've given my work/channel over the years. I couldn't have come this far without Y'all so I am therefore forever grateful. I hope you guys have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy the stuff I learn, tab, and jam out in the next 12 or so years :D Here I'm covering one of my favorites from Hoobastank's unofficial debut record... this song's called The Mirror... and I'm playing it on the first bass that I got... my trusty Stagg BC300. Thank you once again for all the support, everyone. Let's keep ROCKING! BASS ON! Gear: Bass - Stagg BC300 FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Rotosound Classic Amp - Fender Frontman 15B


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments