U2 Sleep Like a Baby Tonight Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! Here's a brand new cover from U2's Songs of Innocence... Sleep Like a Baby Tonight. Man, this song has such a haunting and sinister atmosphere... it's like a dark nursery rhyme at times. Adam's bassline is also so so deep. Overall it's quite simple, but I just love how he places the notes rhythmically speaking. Right in between the synth and Bono's vocals. And that outro is SO good. I really hope you guys enjoy this one. I've pretty much covered every single song from this album except for The Miracle so I'm gonna get on that asap and complete this record! Thanks for watching, guys! I REALLY appreciate your support. BASS ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale Amp - Fender Frontman 15B




Comments