U2 11 O'Clock Tick Tock (SoS) Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, guys! I'm finally back covering some U2 from their Songs of Surrender album. Man, I LOVE this rendition so so much and I think it's one of the best on this album. To be honest, I actually really dig what U2 has done with a lot of their songs on this record. They're not better than the originals but there are some absolutely fantastic renditions and arrangements and 11 O'Clock Tick Tock has got to be my favorite one. It's got such a great and positive atmosphere and gosh... The Edge's flamenco solo in the outro is genius. I only wish it was longer. Adam Clayton's bassline is also so groovy and gets quite melodic, especially in the choruses. I hope you guys enjoy this! Thank you so much for watching and for all the support! BASS ON! Gear: Bass - Fender Jazz Bass FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Rotosound Classic Amp - Fender Frontman 15B Bass Tuning - Standard (E, A, D, G)




Comments