Funk Fusion Bass Jam daniB5000

Hey, hey! I'm back to jamming again! It's been so long since the last time I uploaded an improv jam. I took a little break after the release of my 4th jazz album and I've also been working on a secret solo project which may or MAY NOT ever see the light of day so I've been very, busy these last few months but I'm back at it now! I also think that this might actually be the very first time I've used my Stagg for a jam. I think it's done a very good job here and it managed to produce a nice crispy fusion tone. I hope you guys enjoy it, too! Thanks for all the support, guys, and stay tuned for more cool stuff on the horizon! BASS ON! Gear: Bass - Stagg BC300 FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Rotosound Classic Amp - Fender Frontman 15B Bass Tuning - Standard (E, A, D, G)



Comments